"I get by with a little help from my Higher Self.."

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another “shorty”


desert marigold is wildflower which grows all over my yard

"Last licks"
2/12/08 2008 Tuesday noon 11:54 am
Communicated by my Higher Self

Hot and sunny on desert today. Warm weather arrived few days ago. It means the nights are more comfortable, and house is no longer freezing, and sun is strong in the afternoon.

Annie dreamt she fell in love with necklace someone was selling, which had 3 hearts. It was 3 strand necklace. Each strand had a heart and each heart was bigger than the other one. "How much?" Annie asked. "5 dollars" he said. She was overjoyed and she bought it. Someone said "it is worth a lot more than that." Annie said "I know, he was doing me a favor, it is what I can afford now, I will pay him back, I will put my best stories in a booklet for him and give it to him as gift."

My hunch is Annie's mind is going to return to writing stories, and trying to publish them again, very soon. Sometimes dreams foretell a new direction someone is about to start.

Meanwhile she has been oversleeping, eating, half-heartedly watching tv, and not even posting on her political forum very much after those first two days. It almost feels as if everything has come to a stop, like a rest in music. Her mind hasn't been anywhere in particular either. It seems to either want to rest or drift.

This is called stasis. It is a time when forces start to gather to change direction and start something new.

Let you all have a wonderful day
All my love, Annie's Higher Self

No comments: