"I get by with a little help from my Higher Self.."

Monday, February 11, 2008

"Just a note"


Vermont wildflowers

"Just a note"
Communicated by my Higher Self
Monday afternoon 1 PM
2/11/09

Well Annie went back on the forum she had been on for last 5 years and is having a ball. All my hard work over past month to detach her from so much emotion about politics has worked. Her ideas haven't changed but her emotion has. She is a nice blend of serious and lighthearted on her site and enjoying every minute of it. Plus she has friends at the forum there and loves giving love to all. So far her return has been a nice honeymoon.

She find the primaries interesting to watch, but flips back and forth to her favorite tv shows. And loves schmoozing about it all on her forum. She is at peace about any outcome, and trusts me totally.

Weather in Tucson has turned hot and sunny, and nights are no longer bitter cold. The tiniest of hard yellow buds have formed on bushes outside her house. The earth is being warmed by these hot days, and spring will soon burst out...

Happy Spring to all of you with all my love, Annie's Higher Self

No comments: