"I get by with a little help from my Higher Self.."

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bill goes to raunchy comedy, recovers his peace of mind


chipmunks are soooo cute!

Communicated by my Higher Self
8:51 am Thursday morning
2/7/08
"The movie saved Bill, and TV calmed me down"

It's a beautiful morning in Tucson and both Annie and Bill woke up in good mood. Great! They are emerging from the dark shadow of that awful lawsuit. Bill went to the movies in the early evening, Annie watched two reruns of MONK. They both enjoyed the escape and had nice evenings afterwards.

After MONK ended she tuned her tv to her favorite shows, Beverly Hillbillies, Andy Griffiths show, MASH, but only watched with half an eye, and had the sound muted off and on. Because we had long talk about politics. I was able to show her the first light in the darkness, and she bounced up and down with joy.

Love and kisses, Annie's Higher Self

No comments: